Universal vacuum drying ovens
- Ideal for carefully controlled processing such as desiccating and vacuum drying.
- Temperature range 5°C above ambient to 200°C.
- Electronic temperature controlled by PID microprocessor and PT 100 probe, one ramp.
- Stainless steel chamber with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Powder coated steel exterior.
- Double safety glass door in case of implosions or explosions provides maximum protection.
- Three-way valve allowing easy evacuation, purging, and venting.
- Visual alarm “over-temp” thermostat and manual reset.
- Analogue pressure gauge.
- Fibreglass thermal insulation.
- Two stainless steel wire shelves included.