Test chambers & Plant Growth Chambers
Large Plant Growth Chamber
Perfect simulation natural lighting for programming day/night cycles with door lighting or shelf light tray (optional). Optimal and constant growth environments for applications such as Arabidopsis/Algae Chambers. Used for applications including: general plant growth experiments, standard plant production, lighting for vascular plants, plant pathology, plant morphology, algae production, genetic studies involving Arabidopsis, pharmaceutical development and medicinal plants, plant physiology, plant biochemistry, plant molecular biology and more. With humidity control and refrigeration for near-sub ambient work.
- Large colour LCD screen for display and entering parameter settings.
- SD memory card for data storage and exporting.
- Computer interface RS 232C/485. Ethernet support (optional).
- Temperature range: 0°C to +70°C, fluctuation +/- 0.1°C.
- Humidity range: 10% r.H to 85% r.H., relative humidity fluctuation +/-2%.
- Collecting pan for condensate on the door.
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device with optical and acoustic alarm.
- Complete safety connection kit for water supply included.
- Water hose and drain.
- Access port with silicone plug dia. 50mm.
- 3 stainless steel shelves (self-reinforced on request).
- Shelf lighting cassettes.
- Door heating.
- Alarm output, zero voltage.
- Customized solution and dimensions.
- Customized integration of accessories.
- Customized connections, access ports.